- Turnover up 25%, profits up 40%
- Now 200m Subscribers under contract, far exceeding all direct competitors added together!
- Live deployments in 40 languages across 30 countries
- Strategic contract extension with Sky for all of Sky Europe including Sky UK, Italia and Deutschland
- Further expansion in India with contracts with Star India and Hotstar encompassing 40m subscribers
- ThinkBigData platform launched and operational in early clients
- Major OEM and Reseller deals extended
- Significant new patents registered
- HSBC Scottish Exporter of the Year 2016 for UK Exports (ThinkAnalytics exports represent 90% of turnover)
The above represents further market development and leadership by ThinkAnalytics across the USA and the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Our results for the financial year ending 30 June 2016 are just out and show strong momentum, with turnover up 25% year on year, and profits up 40% and we expect this to continue through financial year 2016/2017 with continued contract wins.
This growth comes from securing strategic contract extensions with current customers, as well as further expansion in throughout the regions from our local offices in the UK, Los Angeles and Singapore.
In Europe we have extended our long-standing partnership with Sky UK and we are now working with all of Sky’s European businesses – Sky UK, Sky Italia and Sky Deutschland as they rollout the new Sky Q platform and OTT services. Further afield, we have signed a number of new customers in North and South America including CenturyLink and Veo. And in Asia we have signed up Star India, Hotstar and Astro which adds to an already key client customers in the region.
As a result we now have 200 million subscribers under contract, far exceeding all our direct competitors added together.
In the first six months of 2016, a number of clients have launched and operationalised our ThinkBigData platform, which we announced at CES. Feedback is very positive taking our Search and Recommendations Engine technology into the new field of actionable data. In other product related news, we have registered several new patents.
We have also extended major OEM and Reseller deals with our partner’s worldwide giving ThinkAnalytics good coverage along with our regional operations.
Our reputation as an exciting and fast-growing UK business was also cemented this year when we won two awards at the Exporter of the Year awards in March. We were crowned HSBC Small to Mid-size Exporter of the Year 2016 (our exports represent 90% of turnover), and also won the Most Entrepreneurial Exporter of the Year award.
I hope that this information is of interest to you and look forward to hopefully catching up with you at IBC 2016 this September.
Thank you for your continued interest and hopefully we can eventually do something together. See you at IBC?
Eddie Young | Chairman | ThinkAnalytics