- ThinkAnalytics Founder and CTO joins Cox and Liberty Global on stage at Imagine Park to discuss personalized recommendations success stories and the use of ThinkAnalytics recommendations in an RDK deployment
- Company to showcase a variety of cloud and on-premise customer deployments in booth #1317
LONDON and LOS ANGELES – April 29, 2014 ThinkAnalytics™, the leader in multiplatform TV search and recommendations, will demonstrate successful deployments of the world’s most widely deployed personalized content recommendations engine at The Cable Show 2014, April 29-May 1 in Los Angeles (booth #1317). ThinkAnalytics will take the stage with Cox and Liberty Global to discuss successful results and deployment learnings during two Imagine Park sessions at the show.
ThinkAnalytics will showcase the world’s most widely deployed personalized content recommendations platform in booth #1317, featuring:
- Individualized content recommendations of live linear TV, VOD and over-the-top content delivered through multiple platforms including the set-top box, Web, IPTV, tablet, mobile, and more
- Specifically mention RDK here too?
- On-premise and cloud-based content recommendations featuring ThinkCloud
- Worldwide customer and partner implementations with operators, programmers and OTT providers that are helping to achieve business goals and increase viewer satisfaction
- ThinkSports, the industry’s most comprehensive sports recommendations, with support for more than 50 sports across more than 20 countries
- Support for a wide range of business models and cultural differences, including support for 17 languages
Imagine Park Sessions (Booth #1837)
Peter Docherty, Founder and Chief Technology Officer of ThinkAnalytics will join Steve Necessary of Cox Communications on the session, Personalize Me! Cox Subscribers Love Recommendations, to demonstrate and discuss Cox’s successful deployment of ThinkAnalytics’ recommendations engine in its Contour App on Tuesday, April 29 at 12:45 p.m.
On Wednesday, April 30 at 11:45 a.m., Peter Docherty will take the stage with Mark Geisbers of Liberty Global as he demonstrates RDK-based navigation on its Horizon platform with search and content recommendations powered by ThinkAnalytics.
ThinkAnalytics has a customer base of more than 55 customers worldwide serving more than 130 million licensed subscribers, in 17 languages. Customers include: Cox Communications, Fox, Liberty Global, BSkyB, Swisscom, Optus, Unitymedia in Germany, Zon in Portugal, Nordic operator Canal Digital and others. ThinkAnalytics’ Recommendations Engine enables content providers, over-the-top providers and pay-TV operators to deliver highly personalized content recommendations that combine multiple sources of data (e.g. linear TV consumption, VOD, DVR, Web, tablets, mobile, social media, etc.). The platform, available as a cloud-based or on-premise solution, is based on the industry’s most comprehensive data and text mining platform.
ThinkAnalytics is the leading provider and most widely deployed real-time personalized content and recommendations engine in the market today, bringing together intelligent search with comprehensive media content recommendations. ThinkAnalytics Recommendations Engine broadens customers’ tastes with a unique personalised experience for live linear TV, VOD and over-the-top, delivered through multiple platforms including the set-top box, Web, IPTV, tablet, mobile, and more.
ThinkAnalytics’ technology services more than 130 million subscribers worldwide. ThinkAnalytics is a private, employee-owned company. ThinkAnalytics is jointly headquartered in the US and United Kingdom with offices in London, Glasgow, Los Angeles, and San Jose, and has partnerships with leading media corporations worldwide. For more information please go to: www.ThinkAnalytics.com.