NAB Show 2023: ThinkAnalytics Booth W2659
Bell Media, BritBox International, Crunchyroll, Sony Pictures Entertainment and TELUS Among Expanded Slate of North American Customers
Los Angeles, CA and London, UK – April 4, 2023 – ThinkAnalytics, a world leader in personalized content discovery, viewer insights and hyper-targeted advertising solutions, today announced an experiential presence at NAB Show 2023 (Booth W2659), with a focus on ways Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) are used to create contextual intelligence about viewers to effectively personalize the overall TV experience, resulting in increased viewer engagement and ad revenues, and reduced churn. From on-site NAB Show demos with partners Amagi and AWS to a fireside chat and reception, ThinkAnalytics plans to champion nearly two decades of expertise in providing actionable insights for content discovery for global telco, media and entertainment businesses in the cable, broadcast and streaming markets. As the company continues to bolster its customer base in North America, ThinkAnalytics today revealed details of new customer wins with Bell Media, Crunchyroll, BritBox International, Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) for its BRAVIA CORE streaming service, and TELUS for its next generation of Optik TV.
“ThinkAnalytics is synonymous in the media and entertainment industry with personalized recommendations, increased monetization and churn reduction, and we are excited to demonstrate these capabilities alongside our valued partners AWS and Amagi at NAB Show,” said Greg Riker, CRO, ThinkAnalytics. “As video service providers strive to find new ways to engage viewers with relevant content, our Think360 AI, Machine Learning-powered platform has led to our increased market share position in North America, with highly sought-after services ranging from hyper-targeted personalization to scalable super-aggregation designed to generate bottom-line results.”
ThinkAnalytics at NAB Show 2023:
Fireside Chat: “You Are What You Watch – Personalized Content Discovery and Hyper-Targeted Advertising Drive Engagement and Monetization”
What if behavioral data could increase viewer engagement and reduce churn? That future is now as delivery platforms and operators benefit from ThinkAnalytics and Amazon Web Services’ (AWS’) partnership, utilizing real-time personalization in the cloud for content discovery, viewer insights and hyper-targeted advertising. Join Peter Docherty, Founder/CTO, ThinkAnalytics, and Tracy Geist, Global Head of Media & Entertainment, Games, and Sports Marketing, AWS, as they discuss ways customers can leverage their first-party data to drive engagement and monetization on their pay-TV and OTT platforms. CAPITALIZE Innovation Theater, Monday, April 17 at 3 PM PT.
ThinkAnalytics Reception at Booth W2659: ThinkAnalytics leadership will host a celebratory happy hour on Monday, April 17 from 4:00 – 6:00 PM PT.
Experiential Booth Demos:
- ThinkAnalytics’ Booth W2659: Demos on personalized content discovery, hyper-targeted advertising, personalized FAST and leveraging chatbots for greater engagement.
- ThinkAnalytics Demo at AWS Booth W1701: End-to-end solution from AWS and ThinkAnalytics.
- ThinkAnalytics Demo at Amagi’s Booth W1401: Personalized FAST 2.0 demo with Amagi and ThinkAnalytics.
North American Customer Wins:
With NAB Show fast-approaching, ThinkAnalytics continues to expand its services in North America with high-profile customers that include Bell Media, Crunchyroll, BritBox International, Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) for its BRAVIA CORE streaming service and TELUS for its next generation of Optik TV. ThinkAnalytics’ Think360 proprietary suite of products serves to drive customer engagement and reduce churn by personalizing the user entertainment experience. Among the services deployed for customers:
- ThinkAdvertising: A complementary solution, ThinkAdvertising offers an out-of-the box, automated solution that speedily transforms raw viewing data into international standard internet audiences, enabling TV to offer the same huge range of Audience Segments available in digital.
- ThinkInsight: A powerful tool to derive valuable insights and accurate measurement, which offers full A/B testing to measure the effectiveness of changes across editorial/content curation, marketing, programming performance and operations.
- ThinkUX and ThinkEditorial: With ThinkUX, customers can quickly modify the user experience to optimize the mix of personalization, trends and editorial, while ThinkEditorial makes it easy to promote content to different audiences by managing carousels, content campaigns and lists.
ThinkAnalytics Communications Contacts:
Nora Ellish, Americas
Rachel Postlethwaite, Europe